Key Term Finding

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"people might not think it's the best, at least it's the best you've given"

come what may..
making everything impossible
and yet possible...

thrashing everything
blurting it out from the big brain..

time to focus
never get distracted working on something
success never comes from half-done work..
while the progress is not easy and the results is not often promised

do what you think best and
give your best...
so that regret will not come your way..

set your goals high
fill your mind with dreams and ambitions
your eyes with burning fire of passion
and your heart with discipline & determination
to bring success to reality..

things are never to be said when it's not meant to be done..
unless I do the job well or I don't take it...
that's the policy...
things go through my hand is my best and I make sure..

"people might not think it's the best, at least it's the best you've given"

Note:
never take up something when you can't do...
however, confidence in doing something comes from God..
sometimes even when it seems impossible to me, it's always possible to the one within me..

God's faithfulness is more than I could imagine,
giving me the strength, endurance, grace...
to accomplish things with excellency.
to God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment