Key Term Finding

Thursday, August 6, 2009

turning back is not a choice

I've come too far to say no..

I've never made a first step if I'm not ready to face it...

I knew the consequence, I know what it is the road down there



sometimes I feel that is dark...

it's too scary..

I'm afraid that I will get lost

& I will start to loss my direction

& even losing my own identity..

not knowing who I am..



Just off recent..

God just spoken to me..

He sent people to pray with me and for me..

when i expected least...in my deepest distress...



The road is not easy

it's not going to be easy either..

He's going to help me to stand strong

stand firm in His word

in God's principle

to not compromise in my Christian life

by any ways and means


OH, tears just flow...

how can it be that....God,

is so good that He will lead me through all these?

I'm afraid I will fail

and cause a drop of tear in His eyes & make Him grief

well, God just strenghten me...


I made my stand clear that I will not compromise

Coming back to this road that I've taken

the road to the world of media.

it was once dark, vague & scarry to me...

now that

the prayer made..


I want to be a light that shine down the road..

praying that the light will not be dim & fade away..

by God's grace that I will be burning stronger & brighter light..

I didn't take a road or journey when I'm not ready..

ready in the sense of 'sacrifices'

that's a whole new topic going to be..


turning back is not an option,

ever since the first step is taken..

challenges along the journey might be anticipated,

the intensity is not for me to gauge


I have not come so far to walk away

No turning back.....


Note:
OH,how you wish the rocky road is smooth..
bearing in mind..the smooth silky road
is not going to help build a strong and tough character,
which shapes my mind & discipline my life

meanwhile,
the journey goes on still...

1 comment:

  1. **media (That was merely substitution of word)
    XD (it was meant else in actual fact ?)

    ReplyDelete