Key Term Finding

Saturday, March 13, 2010

countless days without you..if one never realize!

What is captured,it’s the only thing remembered..
The wind is the witness where you & I met..

What could you have done to set apart,
Or you would even want to share with me…
I may not have to ask every single little thing,
But it’s just the way you put it that makes it all different

Please to never refresh this moment again,
Where it only reminds nothing but a dark plain cloth.
The room where we expect joy has it all but you
So I know it’s just virtual stupid.

It takes a mountain to prove it,
It takes time to make it happen,
It takes me to work it out.

My days go countless without you,
if one never realize, at least I did.

~define the word "you" in your own world...
it could be your study, accademic, career, or a person(s)...

No comments:

Post a Comment