Key Term Finding

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life's puzzle

Life is just passing by
It rushes too soon
Do you wish that it’s just but a moment.
Imagining…Too soon &
I call it a day

What's the purpose in life that all are heading..?
Love, crush, friends…
Or money, & all the luxury in life
When will these come by, I wonder…

How much more do we want to crawl again everytime we fall..?
All the bruises & pains that we all go through…
The people that hurt you especially the close ones…
Satisfied in just staying there…?
When all just but flashes of life of a momentary…

It’s yours to know, when all things in your hand just fly away…
The things you think you own, just slip off…
You marveled for a while…
In perplex with what happened..
Could you ever get back what’ve lost..?
It’s always been a question & a puzzle left unsolved.
If only you have the answer, you sell billions of dollars

Fame, success, money…
Is not all these we’re after.?.
Asking deep within my heart….
It’s something I can’t deny..
But what’s more important, when it strikes me…
God in life or the things above…
All but leaving me in shame..

Nothing I want, but more of you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment